Sunday, January 30, 2011

Only One He Ever Feared

My sad attempt at a Wrock song

The Only One He Ever Feared



the one who
trained up the one
who's gonna take you out
that was me

and I
formed the whole plan
that'll take you down
and when I come you always flee

I
AM
the only one you ever feared
Run away Tom
when I come
You're going down

That old fool
keeps following me around
I need to break him
force him off his high ground

Get my spy
to take him out
Albus will die
don't need that meddler around

HE
WAS
the only one I ever feared
Come here Albus
Watch your trust
come crashing down

He taught me
all I know
Voldemort
you are my immortal foe

I am on a Quest
till you go
I will never rest
and what's up with that silver doe

HE
WAS
The only one you ever feared
Come on Killer
it's time to die
Albus knows how and why

I served you
until I saw the reality
of being evil and violent
I grew sick of your Brutality

You killed my love
You killed my Lily
You Killed my beloved
As a result I found morality

HE
WAS
The only one you ever feared
watch Severus
and stab you in the back
and watch you bleed

The only one
he ever feared
the only one
he ever feared
the only one
he ever feared

1 comment:

  1. The changing viewpoints might be a bit difficult to figure out unless you have different singers for each person (or at least divvy it up between two people), but otherwise, I like it.

    ReplyDelete